With a baby due the first week in February, this year’s Christmas gift ideas to the family are pretty baby-riffic. But that doesn’t mean I can’t put together a little wishlist of fun things I’d like anyway. 😉
- Coffee shop gift card. I’d hoard this to make the sleep-deprived mom transition easier when I go back to work.
- Radio/iPod speakers. I normally think gadgets are ugly, but this is so pretty I could leave it out all the time.
- A big (vegan) tote. This one from Free People is gorgeous and has plenty of room for mom-stuff.
- Homesteading books.
- Dr. Bronner’s Magic Soap. I use this for everything. It would be the perfect stocking stuffer for me.
- New aviator sunglasses. Cheapies are fine (actually preferred).
- A perfect planner. I’m already concerned about going back to work after baby and I know it will help if I’m super-duper organized. I love a paper planner.
- Muk Luk socks. My feet are always freezing and these are cute.
- Paperwhites for indoor. I need something that blooms in winter to help stave off the blues!
What’s on your Christmas wishlist??