Winter is dragging on and on so I decided to whip up a pitcher of tasty beverages that make me think of summer, while I got my couch potato on. It’s a great healthy recipe, for only 58 calories and lots of tastiness.
Skinny Mock Margaritas
- Lime wedge
- Coarse salt
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrate
- ¾ cup orange juice
- 2/3 cup unsweetened grapefruit juice
- 4 cups ice cubes
- Lime slices
- Green food coloring (optional)
- Rub rims of margarita glasses with lime wedge; dip rims into a shallow dish of coarse salt and shake off excess. Set aside.
- In a blender, combine limeade concentrate, orange juice, and grapefruit juice. Cover and blend until smooth. With the blender running, gradually add ice cubes through the hole in the lid, blending until slushy. If desired, tint with a few drops of green food coloring. Pour into margarita glasses. If desired, garnish with citrus slices. Makes 8 (4-ounce) servings.
Calories 58, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 3 mg, Carbohydrate 15 g, Fiber 0 g, Protein 0 g.