Man, has is really been 13 days since I declared September to be the ultimate super-organizey month? Oy.Welp, here’s a recap of my month so far:
- Create a go-to list of 20 easy, healthy, frugal, vegetarian meals, to hang in the pantry.
- Start my gardening notebook.
Streamline the ol’ bag collection in the trunk of my car. How many reusable bags does a girl need? Come up with a composting system. Inside and outside.
- Find a local tire place and oil change place. Take care of necessary business, and write in my planner when it should be done again!
- Ditto on haircut, dentist, doctor, etc. Create a reminder system and put contact info in address book and phone.
- Clean out my car. Glove boxes and everything.
- Find a way to organize coupons so I actually have them with me (I have the cutting them out part down – haha).
- Create a “landing strip” in the laundry room (where we enter from the garage).
Organize the year’s photos so far.Back up all to hard drive. Put it on calendar to do this every 3 months. Organized, but have yet to back them up!
- Make a list of Christmas gifts I will need to start planning for, and jotting down ideas.
- Get my recycling under control! (can you believe we don’t have curbside pickup???)
- Organize the garage with the hubby’s help. This is going to be a huge ordeal.
- Organize the painting supplies and leftover paint.
- Tidy up the basement. There’s not much down there but it’s willy-nilly.
- Cull the closet.
- Come up with at least 10 nice work outfits.
- Organize dog stuff.
- Organize the office closet/office supplies.
- Find a solution for storing gift wrap.
- Make a memo board for the office.
- Organize the file cabinet.
- Organize recipes. Sort through cookbooks!
Organize the freezers. Create a cleaning schedule. Create a workout schedule for the next 30 days (with the intention of doing this monthly) .My “schedule” just entails a committment to get 30 min of some sorta exercise every single day. Gotta start somewhere!
- Organize kitchen sink area.
- Put a clock in the living room.
- Prioritize home to-do projects.
- Prioritize yard to-do projects.
Hrm. Well that’s a little dismal, eh? 5.5 done out of 30? F-plus. Goal is to get at least 6 ticked off by the end of the weekend! Off to get started..now!